REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Kingston, South West London, seeking a Nursery Teacher to begin in January 2020. The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is home to hardworking pupils who engage and behave well in lessons. The Nursery teacher role will initially be on a long-term supply contract with scope to become permanent.
The Nursery Teacher role:
- Teaching in a supportive team
- Skilled and experienced TAs/NNs in the team
- Long-term supply contract (with scope to become permanent)
- Recently rated 'good' by Ofsted
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the Nursery Teacher role?
- Previous experience teaching nursery or reception in UK primary schools
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews for the Nursery Teacher position will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.