Start date: 6th January 2020
Contract type: Full Time Salary: £30,000 - £38,000
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Reeson Education are recruiting for a qualified Nursery Teacher to join an outstanding primary school in Kensington and Chelsea, London. This is a full time role on a fixed term or permanent contract starting January 2020. If you have relevant Early Years' experience and a passion for Early Years' teaching, please apply for this Nursery Teacher position.
About the Role:
- Nursery Teacher
- Full time permanent or fixed term contract
- 30+K salary dependent on experience
About the School:
- Judged 'Good' in all areas in most recent OFSTED
- Varied extra-curricular programme with regular trips out to London and nearby Holland Park
- Conveniently situated off Kensington High St with easy access from central and South/South West London.
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE in EYs or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Both NQTs and experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Two recent classroom-based references
- Valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying for this Nursery Teacher role?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to be shortlisted for this Nursery Teacher role.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.