Start Date: February 2023
Salary: £24,254 - £35,081
Contract: Full time
a Wandsworth based primary school are seeking to appoint an additional Nursery Teacher for an expanding 2-4 year old Nursery who will be responsible for the academic and emotional development and attainment of some of our youngest enthusiastic and engaged children.
You would be working alongside a team of experienced Nursery teachers and practitioners.
Reeson Education are looking for a highly motivated, passionate person with a minimum level 6 qualification or equivalent, who has experience of working in early years. The successful candidate will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life and will be committed to supporting children to achieve the very best they can through an engaging, creative curriculum.
The Nursery Teachers really are valued members of the team and are expected to support the education and progress of all the children attending nursery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, diverse and welcoming primary school.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate who will be:
- An outstanding early years practitioner.
- Committed to high standards of teaching and learning.
- Excellent communication skills, with proven experience liaising with parents and carers.
- Innovative and inspirational.
- Enthusiastic and committed to a strong belief in teamwork.
- Able challenge and motivate children.
- Committed to working with parents and the wider community.
- Passionate about the children's learning, progression and welfare.
- Available 5 days per week (Monday to Friday) on a long term / Permanent basis.
- Able to commute to Wandsworth Borough.
If you are an EYFS/Primary Teacher or an ECT/NQT with great curriculum knowledge, then please apply with your most up to date CV to be considered.
Feel free to call Carl at Reeson Education on 0203 841 0777 to discuss further.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.