Nursery Teacher (Part-time)
We are seeking a qualified and experienced nursery teacher to join the team of a sucessful mainstream school located in Edgware, Barnet.
This is a part-time position, with working hours from 8:00am to 12:30pm, Monday to Friday. The successful candidate will start in September 2023.
The school are hoping to hold trials in the coming weeks so don't hesitate to apply today.
Responsibilities of a nursery teacher:
As a nursery teacher, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering high-quality, developmentally appropriate learning experiences for young children.
- Supporting the social and emotional development of children through positive interactions and modeling appropriate behaviors.
- Assessing and monitoring children's progress and adjusting instruction to meet individual needs.
- Creating a safe and inclusive learning environment that fosters curiosity, creativity, and a love of learning.
- Collaborating with parents, colleagues, and other professionals to support children's learning and development.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field
- A teaching qualification, such as a PGCE or QTS
- Experience working as a nursery teacher in a nursery or school based early years setting
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are passionate about working with young children and committed to providing high-quality education, we would love to hear from you. Please apply today or call me directly on 07534 031 366.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%