REESON Education is working in partnership with an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' primary school in Bromley, SE London seeking an experienced office manager to begin on 6th January 2020 (or before if possible).
Initially the school is looking to employ the office manager on a long-term temporary basis and will look to make this appointment a permanent one later in the school year.
Interviews to be held immediately.
The Office Manager Position:
- Must be experienced and knowledgeable in areas of HR, Finance, Health and Safety and GDPR/Data Protection
- Term time only contract - 37.5 hours per week, 42 weeks per year
- Daily rate for the initial long-term assignment up to £129.00 per day
- Salary for the permanent assignment will be SCP 26 (Outer London): £31,548 FTE
Minimum requirements for the Office Manager position:
- Experience with HR, Finance, Health and Safety and GDPR/Data Protection
- Ability to use excel, outlook and other Microsoft software
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two references from last two employers
If interested in this position then please don't delay in applying as interviews will be held this week. Please contact Dereck at REESON Education on 0203 841 0777 if you have any queries.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.