Role: Oracy Teacher
Start Date: February 2023
Pay: £150 to £200 P/D (depending upon experience)
Reeson Education is currently working with an outstanding mainstream primary school based in Enfield.
The aims and ambitions for the children at Primary School are timeless. They are rooted in idealism and morality. The school aims to empower children so that they can thrive and flourish now, and in their futures.
The school will teach our children to:
- Be upstanders and activists
- Be environmentally aware and responsible
- Respect, celebrate, include and learn from a diverse range of people, cultures and backgrounds
- Embody the school's values for living
As a Oracy Teacher you will:
- Take specific responsibility and accountability for the teaching and learning of Oracy and Writing across the school.
- Be a highly effective classroom practitioner capable of modelling strong practice in the teaching of English.
- Secure consistently high standards and rapid progress in Oracy and Writing across the school.
- Establish and lead a small team to champion and support the development of writing and a culture of oracy across the school to ensure that planning and classroom practice, provides work that consistently matches pupils' needs,abilities and interests.
- Collaborate with senior colleagues (as a member of the school's Extended Leadership Team - ELT) to support and improve the quality of teaching and raising standards within the school.
The interview for this role will begin imminently. So, if you feel you are suitable for this role of Oracy Teacher, then please either apply below or forward your cv or to find out any other suitable roles in primary age group please get in touch with primary team on 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.