Fantastic School based in leafy and suburban Uxbridge, requires part time Art teacher, 0.6 (3 days per week) to commence a position in January 2023.
- Fantastic School, based in suburban London
- part time Art teacher required, January 2023
- 3 days per week
- Excellent, supportive department
- Great resources and well planned schemes of work
- ECT or experienced teacher considered
- £32,308 - £44,290
School information - part time Art teacher
They are relentlessly ambitious for their students, demanding that staff and students align to the highest level of expectation and aspiration; and that they provide the right learning conditions through which such goals can be achieved.
As a small school, the level of pastoral support they are able to offer students is quite unique with students routinely reporting that they feel safe and happy and that staff know them well.
- Their purpose is to provide all students with the highest quality education through the delivery of an outstanding, well-balanced and creative curriculum in a supportive, safe and caring environment.
- Their aspiration is that all children are driven, ambitious and self-motivated; that they are supported in fulfilling their potential in order to enhance future life chances and develop into well-rounded, honest, articulate human beings who make a valued contribution to society.
- The ethos is one of mutual respect and kindness within the school community and beyond; it is a school where every child matters and is valued; where diversity is embraced and where high expectations, hard work and exemplary behaviour are the norm.
- The aim is to create an Educational Centre of Excellence for the whole community that is successful, innovative, cohesive, energetic, healthy, inclusive and filled with opportunity.
- To have high expectations of all students and to facilitate all in making exceptional progress through outstanding teaching, learning and assessment.
- To remove barriers to learning, close attainment gaps and provide opportunities for all students to achieve excellence.
- To develop resilience, integrity, ambition and a "can-do" attitude in all members of the organisation.
- To deliver a challenging and creative curriculum which is inspiring, nurturing and appropriate for all students, underpinned by an effective approach to SMSC development which promotes tolerance and respect for people of other faiths, cultures and lifestyles in modern Britain.
- To provide an outstanding Sixth Form curriculum which will equip students with the knowledge, skills and outcomes to be successful at higher education or the world of work.
- To provide world-class resources and facilities which prepare students for life in a technological society.
- To have a clear moral purpose which supports an environment free from prejudice, bullying or derogatory behaviour, that welcomes and celebrates diversity and encourages kindness and honesty.
- To ensure students conduct themselves in an exemplary manner at all times and that all members of the school community protect its reputation.
- To ensure that staff are supported with the highest quality professional development and that shared planning and effective communication are routinely encouraged.
- To provide outstanding leadership, which ensures effective succession planning, ongoing self evaluation and improvement and financial sustainability.
The role - part time Art teacher
This fantastic department, which is comprised of teachers who have a range of experience would like to add one more team member to cover a part time maternity absence starting January 2023. They are a cohesive unit, work well together as a team sharing resources and ideas and achieve a common goal, to facilitate the best possible outcomes for the students. Class sizes are small, student participation is good and behaviour is respectful. You will be afforded the opportunity to teach your subject to students who genuinely want to learn.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%