* (KS2) Key Stage Two
* September start
* Part time role
REESON education is delighted to be working closely with a lovely 3 form entry Primary School in Merton who are currently seeking an enthusiastic Key Stage 2 teacher to join their friendly team in September on a part time basis, working 2 days a week.
The school are looking for a dynamic and passionate teacher who:
- Is a Key Stage Two Teacher looking for a supportive school
- Has previous experience as a Year 3 Teacher
- Has proven experience of securing excellent classroom practice.
- Is able to inspire and motivate others through their teaching.
- Has the relevant teaching qualifications (QTS, PGCE)
- Can demonstrate commitment to team work as well as being able to work independently.
In return the school can offer you:
- An extremely friendly and strong supportive staff team.
- 3 form entry school
- State of the art IT facilities and modern buildings in a spacious setting.
- The opportunity to make a key impact and contribute to the curriculum.
- An exciting and creative curriculum.
- Inquisitive and enthusiastic children eager to learn
To apply to this part time Year 2 Class teacher role, please send through your CV to REESON EDUCATION today. The Headteacher of this forward thinking Primary School is looking to interview for the role as soon as possible.