Nursery Teacher - Outstanding Primary School - Negotiable Contract
An Outstanding Primary School in Brent is looking to recruit a good / outstanding Nursery Teacher to join their team ASAP for a part time 2 day a week role!
The Primary School is well known and is run by a successful and supportive Senior Leadership Team. It has a very friendly and inclusive environment; staff work together to create a positive learning atmosphere for the children. Progress 8 scores are above average, and the Head Teacher is in seek of a Nursery Teacher who can keep attainment high!
The Head Teacher of this successful Primary School is ideally looking for a Nursery Teacher with at least 1 years' experience of teaching EYFS and a passion for learning through play.
The contract for this Nursery Teacher opportunity is negotiable - the Head Teacher is happy to discuss possibilities of long term or permanent contracts to suit your needs!
If this Nursery Teacher opportunity sounds perfect for you, do not miss out - apply today!
- Working as part of a brilliant EYFS team
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Part Time 2 days - ASAP Start
- Located in Brent
- Outstanding Primary School
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Outdoor learning spaces
- Great transport links & car park available
- Nursery Teacher with at least 1 years' experience
- Must hold UK QTS and have experience of teaching in British Schools
- Graded good / outstanding in recent lesson observations
- Genuine passion for teaching EYFS
- Ambitious and confident in the classroom
If you are interested in this Part Time Nursery Teacher role, please apply to this ASAP for an immediate meeting.
Nursery Teacher - Outstanding Primary School - Negotiable Contract-Part Time