Year 2 Teacher, Part Time - Brent required to start ASAP
Do you have a passion for teaching Year 2?
Are you committed to supporting every child in the most effective ways to ensure they progress and become happy, confident learners?
Reeson Education are currently working with a fantastic primary school in Brent who are looking for a Year 2 Teacher to join their friendly, supportive and hardworking team. They are looking for the successful individual to join them on a part time basis, 3 days a week.
The primary school are looking for an inspirational and creative teacher who is approachable and has an inclusive attitude that matches the school's ethos.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have QTS
- Experience of teaching in KS1
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Good organisation skills
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to the learning and development of children
- DBS on the update service (we can support with the application)
Reeson Education can offer you:
- Primary Teachers paid to scale
- Continues professional development for primary teachers
- Weekly Pay
If you would love to be part of this primary school and team, then please send your CV to Ruby at Reeson Education requires all primary teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.