- Part Time Primary KS2 Teaching Position
- Well-established 'Good' Primary School
- Friendly staff team
- 1 days a week (0.2) - KS2 PPA Cover
A friendly and popular Primary School based in the SE Londona area of Southwark - Dulwich are seeking to appoint a part time KS2 teacher. This role is to commence this from October Half term 2020.
The position will entail:
- A 1 day p/week timetable of KS2
- Working with class teachers to Coordinate interventions in English and Maths
The school can offer:
- Lovely students who enjoy learning - A role that allows you to see real progress in the students you are supporting
- Fantastic CPD and career progression opportunities
- A supportive teaching environment with a friendly senior management team
- A tight-knit team of British trained and overseas trained teachers
- South London (Southwark) Primary School
The school is well-resourced and led by an approachable and forward-thinking Headteacher who offers her staff fantastic opportunities for career progression. It would be essential to be adaptable, flexible and confident in your teaching to be successful in this role.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- At least one years' experience in a similar teaching environment
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
This is a thoroughly rewarding teaching position, supporting students of lower ability to make progress in English and Maths. If you would like to make a difference to the learning potential of these Primary students, and have the qualifications and experience to be successful, please forward an updated CV to Bonnie as soon as possible.