REESON Education is London's premier teaching agency, and our payroll team is at the heart of our support function and provides our client's and candidate's the best possible payroll service available in the market.
We are looking to hire a motivated, organised Payroll Specialist l to join their close-knit and supportive payroll team on a full time, permanent basis.
Our payroll team is responsible for the end-to-end weekly payroll process from timesheet creation to client invoicing. Our current processes ensure that our candidate payroll is run in an efficient and accurate manner on a timely basis and offers a high standard of service to all.
Payroll Specialist - Required Duties
- Checking bookings/placements for accuracy
- Support colleagues by check bookings on a weekly basis to ensure accuracy
- Ensure all rates are correct and in line with statutory requirements
- Timesheet Creation and Approvals
- Create timesheets for all placements via CRM once checked for accuracy
- Liaise with consultants over any discrepancies/queries that arise
- Review timesheet approval status and communicate to relevant parties
- Candidate Pay
- Liaise with payroll companies on PSL and colleagues to ensure all candidates are set up to receive payment.
- Track and process any special requests (ie late timesheets; free days; back pay etc)
- Create and supply accurate payroll reports to payroll companies on a timely basis. (All reports are created via company's CRM)
- Deal with any candidate queries regarding pay or payroll companies
- Collate and balance invoices received from payroll companies, checking for any discrepancies
- Once balanced pass payroll company invoices on to financial controller for processing
- Create and send out client invoices on a weekly basis via our internal CRM.
- Ensure client finance contact details are accurate and kept up to date.
- Deal with any in coming invoice queries from clients
- Create credit notes for any errors or amendments as necessary
- High degree of computer literacy - to include competence in MS excel, database, file management, e-mail and the
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team on an accurate and efficient manner.
- Be personable and be able to confidently communicate with all members of the company
REESON Education is a harmonious working environment which enjoys a calm and productive work ethic. Benefits include free gym membership and company phone and 30 days paid annual leave. There are also regular staff social events plus team incentives.
If you are interested in our Payroll Specialist vacancy then please contact apply today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.