PE Teacher - Primary School Position - ASAP Start - Hounslow
- Are you looking for a PE teaching position to start ASAP on a part time basis?
- Can you teach PE across KS1/KS2?
- Do you have a strong understanding of ways to differentiate with students aged 5-11?
Reeson Education are working with an 'Outstanding' Primary school in Brentford, Hounslow who are looking for a part time PE Teacher. This is a temporary position to start immediately with the view to potentially continue for the whole academic year.
About The School
This is a mixed 2 form entry Primary school recently graded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted located in Brentford, Hounslow and caters for students aged 5-11. The school ideally want a PE teacher to start from January 2024 who is happy to teach the subject to KS2.
The school has an excellent programme of support for all new staff and is committed to professional development. We actively encourage teachers to explore innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
The school requires the candidate to be:
- Be an enthusiastic, inspiring and creative teacher
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to commit and contribute to the continuing success of the department and the school
- Be able to, effectively and confidently, teach PE KS1- KS2
- Ideally have QTS
If you are interested in this part time PE Teacher position in Brentford, Hounslow please apply now!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%