Location: Croydon, South London
Start date: April 2023
Contract type: Full-Time
Contract term: Fixed-term
Salary: Outer London MPS/UPS
Reeson Education are supporting a secondary school in Croydon South London who require an PE Teacher for a full-time role starting in April 2023.
The School - PE Teacher - Secondary School - Croydon - April 2023
The school is an 11 - 16 mixed, comprehensive, secondary of about 850 students, situated on the north Croydon/Mitcham border. It benefits from a lovely site with brand new buildings; an on-site nursery; some great sports facilities (including a fully equipped gym available for staff); plenty of on-site parking; good public transport links and well resourced, purpose built, classrooms and learning spaces.
The school have a vision for outstanding education and care for all students, and are made up of passionate, hardworking staff, and energetic determined students. They are proud to invest in their staff, whatever stage of their career, and support and challenge all colleagues to deliver the very best possible experience for their students.
School leaders are committed to promoting resilience and positive wellbeing for all our students and staff.
Responsibilities - PE Teacher - Secondary School - Croydon - April 2023
The PE Techer will be required:
- To plan, develop and deliver high quality lessons and courses within the broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated subject curriculum using a variety of approaches, to continually enhance teaching and learning.
- To monitor student progress, keeping student records that include assessment outcomes and targets set at regular intervals in line with Academy policy, to enable all students to achieve their full potential.
- Contribute to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare and care of children and young people.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified PE Teacher with experience of KS3 & KS4
- An excellent classroom practitioner with understanding of high-quality teaching and learning
* Able to create and lead subject development and be experienced in supporting other staff to enhance teaching and learning
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
PE Teacher - Secondary School - Croydon - April 2023
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%