- Immediate start
- Competitive rates of pay
- Subject Lead available to experienced applicants
A PE Teacher is needed in a mixed Secondary School in North London.
This PE Teacher role will be full time and permanent.
Subject Lead for PE is available but only for PE Teacher applicants with strong experience of teaching.
If appointed as a PE Teacher, you will need to teach from KS3 to KS5. If you haven't got experience of teaching KS5, you will be supported in order to do so.
Standard responsibilities for this PE Teacher post will include but not be limited to; planning lessons, assessing pupil progress and regularly attending team meetings.
In addition to this, the school is keen to take on a PE Teacher that can work as part of team, use their time effectively and uphold the school's ethos.
The rates of pay for this PE Teacher post will range from £160 to £260 a day, depending on each applicants qualifications and experience.
An 'Outstanding' mixed all-through. The school was rated as 'Outstanding' in all areas in 2017.
Support from the parents of pupils confirms the SLT continue to actively improve on the schools successes.
The school operates a 3 year KS3, where all the core National Curriculum subjects are taught.
In KS4, all students do the EBacc core subjects, with the following options: Classics, Performing Arts, Music, Art, DT, Food Tech, PE and Computer Science.
Comments from Ofsted include but aren't limited to:
- "Teachers have excellent subject knowledge. Their enthusiasm for their subject is infectious, and this motivates pupils to want to achieve well."
- "The school's leaders have created a culture which is firmly underpinned by the school's values: 'Endeavour, enjoy and excel.'"
- "Teaching is very well plannedin order to meet the needs of different pupil groups, including the most able."
- "Pupils have a love of readingand are encouraged to read widely. This has had a positive impact on the quality of their written work and on their ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken activities."
- "The early years provision offers a calm environmentin which children thrive."
- "Students are happy in the sixth form and feel safe. They told inspectors that they receive excellent support and guidance. They demonstrate positive attitudes towards their studies."
You are encouraged to apply if you are a newly qualified PE Teacher or experienced PE Teacher.
Applications are also welcome if you are a British trained PE Teacher or overseas trained PE Teacher.
All applicants must have the following criteria in order to be considered for this position as a PE Teacher:
- Right to work in the UK
- Clear and updated Enhanced DBS
- UK QTS or an overseas equivalent
- Experience as a PE Teacher in UK Secondary schools
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a PE Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at REESON Education as soon as possible.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.