Teacher of Physical Education
- Location: Croydon
- Start date: September 2020
- Contract type: Part-Time (0.5 FTE)
- Contract term: Maternity Cover
- Salary: MPS including Outer London Allowance
- Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Reeson Education are supporting a Secondary School in Croydon who require a qualified PE Teacher from September 2020 on a part-time basis.
The Role - PE Teacher - Croydon
The PE teacher will be a creative and dynamic teacher who can contribute to the development of the curriculum at KS3, KS4 and KS5. Strong subject knowledge and the ability to teach to A Level is preferable, and you must hold QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree.
The School - PE Teacher - Croydon
Based in the borough of Croydon, this 11 - 18 Church of England mixed comprehensive school was rated 'Good' by Ofsted in 2017. The school is proud of its highly skilled teachers and as a result, students thrive in a caring and inclusive community where everyone understands that good behaviour is vital for students to make good progress.
The School's Aim:
- Ensure equality through action
- Maximise the achievement of all students
- Learning through a broad, balanced, relevant and personalised curriculum
- An active partnership with parents and the wider community
- Develop, responsible and considerate citizens
- Provide a secure and stimulating environment
- Develop the self-confidence and identity of all our students
Person Specification - PE Teacher - Croydon
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified PE teacher dedicated to helping students achieve their potential and more. The successful candidate will be a strong practitioner with a passion for their subject and can commit to a part-time contract from September 2020. The school will consider experienced candidates as well as newly qualified teachers (NQT) and have an excellent record of supporting teachers with induction year. Successful applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London