Willing, enthusiastic and committed PE Teacher required for a permanent contract starting in September 2021 at a fantastic Secondary school in North London, Barnet. You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS).
PE Teacher for Key Stages 3 - 5, September 2021 start
PE Teacher for Key Stages 3 - 5, - North London
- £29,915 - £44,290
- Full time permanent contract
- Some of the best PE facilities in London
- Outstanding leadership team
- School has multi skilled PE Team
PE Teacher for Key Stages 3 - 5
The School - North London
- Excellent Secondary school that offers its teachers brilliant support and its pupil's fantastic teaching.
- The School's aim is to be committed to individual excellence, ensuring that all students fulfil their potential.
- The school has strong leadership and a committed and dedicated team of staff.
- The school works very hard so that all students leave as mature and confident young people, who are exceptionally well prepared for their future lives in education and the world of work.
- Newly designed and purpose built school with unrivalled facilities.
- Faith School that is sympathetic to ALL religions.
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS) to offer Media Studies
- The school are keen to hear from NQTs or experienced PE Teachers, especially at Key Stages 3 - 5, if you have had experience teaching a range of syllabus on the National Curriculum then that would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate the ability to differentiate lessons accordingly.
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for students at GCSE and A Level
- A good team player, who has a can do attitude and sense of humour
- Ambitious and driven
- Passionate abour sports education
About the Role
- Opportunity to work in forward thinking department, with facilities and dedicated teaching team.
- Key Stages 3 - 5
- Would suit a passionate practitioner who has flair and creative skill
- Competitive teacher salary
- Chance to work with students across the ability spectrum
- Subjects such as PE (along with other vocational subjects) are very popular and as such attract a good calibre of student. They also translate well to D of E awards that the school promotes.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre an post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.