PE Teacher / Sports Coach
Primary School - Independent
£70-180 per day (Depending on experience and qualifications)
The school are looking for a PE Teacher or a highly experienced Sports Coach to start in January 2023 on a full time basis. This is long term booking with a view to go permanent for the right candidate.
If you fit the person specification, available full time, then please apply to be considered and shortlisted. Please Call Carl at Reeson Education on 0203 841 0777 if you have any further questions.
- Knowledge of working with children
- Experience and knowledge of child development (Primary age)
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Able to manage your own workload and ability to be flexible
- A team worker
- Fluent and competent in written and spoken English
- Self motivated
- ability to make decisions and using own initiative
- creative and prepared to learn new skills.
I look forward to hearing back from you
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.