A position for a Physics Teacher has become available at a fantastic 6th Form and College in Wandsworth.
The college is seeking to appoint immediately a Physics Teacher on a part time basis, 3 days a week. Applicants must have experience of teaching Applied Physics (A Level), Maths and Engineering in relation to Physics.
The salary for this Physics Teacher position will be between £30480 to £49571 depending on the experiences and qualifications of each candidate.
The age group consists of 16 - 19-year-old pupils with only A Levels and Diplomas 1 to 3 being taught. There is an excellent pastoral care system in place at the school with each student having a Personal Tutor to assist them, along with their subject teachers.
The site also has a Chapel and Prayer room for those of a religious background.
- A Level results see 1 in 3 grades at A* - B with a 95% pass rate.
- Level 3 Diploma results have a 96% pass rate with 66% being a D or D*.
- 91% of pupils go on to Higher Education, including 27% to Russell Group or top 40 universities.
Staff are extremely satisfied when it comes to working at the college too.
Applications are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career including both British trained and overseas trained Physics Teachers.
All Physics Teacher applicants must have the following as a must:
- UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience of working as a Physics Teacher within the UK
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Physics Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.