- Physics Teacher for Hackney, East London
- MPS + Inner London Weighting
- September 2023 start
- Popular school with excellent support
- Full time Physics Teacher position
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive environment
ABOUT THE SCHOOL - PHYSICS TEACHER
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to a successful and popular 11-19 inner-city comprehensive school. The school is proud of all its subjects and is especially committed to creative teaching and learning. We aim that every colleague has excellent professional development which leads to every student having an outstanding education.
This is a fully inclusive secondary School. They seek yo inculcate and strengthen the knowledge, confidence and skills for all in their community.
THE PHYSICS POST
You will be working in an excellent Science department, where we expect you to contribute to the development of outstanding teaching and achievement.
You will be supported throughout by a strong leadership team who are ambitious for every student's and every staff member's success.
ABOUT THE PHYSICS TEACHER
The successful candidate will have:
- A vision for excellent teaching for students age 11-19 and the skills to fulfil that vision
- Experience of teaching English at KS 3, 4 and, preferably, post 16
- Have the creativity, experience, determination, organisational and teamworking skills to inspire our students and work well with all staff
- Want the very best for and from every student and every member of staff
- Be ambitious for your future career. This role is suitable for NQTs or experienced teachers.
Contact Reeson Education now to apply for this excellent Physics Teacher post.
Please apply now!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%