PART TIME PHYSICS TEACHER POST IN AMAZING CENTRAL LONDON COLLEGE
Are you a Physics Teacher who would like to teach Physics, Part Time, in the 'best private A level college in London'?
This is a 6th Form college which is based in Kensington, Central London. A part time Physics Teacher is required to start as soon as possible or from November 2023.
- Kensington, Central London
- November 2023 or sooner start date (subject to pre employment checks)
- One of the best private colleges in England and London
- Ages range from 14-19
- Kensington, Central London
- 59% of students go onto Russel Group universities.
- 'Outstanding' recent Ofsted report.
- Small class sizes (7-10 in class).
ABOUT THE PHYSICS TEACHER POST:
Physics Teacher required for this extremely highly regarded College, which is superbly located on the borders of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, close to fantastic transportation routes.
Ideally you will be a qualified Physics Teacher who is passionate about your subject and ambitious enough to teach students to a high level. You should have integrity and kindness, whilst being committed to ensuring that every student will be given the right amount of encouragement in your Physics classes.
We would like to hear from Physics Teacher candidates who can teach both A Level Physics, with proven commitment to academic excellence, who will appreciate the opportunities the College offers to communicate, inspire and attain the highest standards. No formal teaching qualification required although the role demands significant teaching experience.
ABOUT THE COLLEGE - PHYSICS TEACHER :
The students from this high performing prestigious College, rated as 'Outstanding' in their last Ofsted Inspection, consistently achieve outstanding A level exam results (56% A*A in 2021-2022). Almost 60% of students on to Russell Group universities, including Oxford and Cambridge. Statistically, this is one of the best Colleges in England.
You will be joining a friendly, informal but disciplined approach to education. Students take lessons in small groups where they are encouraged to explore and test their ideas with the teacher and other students, becoming more independent thinkers. The small class sizes (7-10) enable our teachers to offer greater individual attention, set more homework and provide feedback.
The College offers students a university-style learning environment where relations between staff and students are grown-up and informal, promoting independence, confidence and personal growth. The tone is unpretentious and friendly, so everyone has space to grow and develop, including staff.
ABOUT YOU - PHYSICS TEACHER
- First and foremost, you must like working with young people and be good at it
- You must be highly skilled in the role you are applying for, ideally with proven experience at A Level teaching
- You must show a passion for education and improving the life chances of young people.
- You should be highly motivated, like working as part of a team and possess excellent communication skills
- You must hold appropriate qualifications and / or experience for the role you are applying for
PLEASE APPLY TO THIS AMAZING PHYSICS TEACHER POST RIGHT AWAY
INTERVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.