- Physics Teacher for Hackney, East London
- MPS + Inner London Weighting
- Popular school with excellent support
- Full time Physics Teacher position
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive environment
About the school looking for a Physics Teacher:
This hugely popular East London school are keen to secure a dedicated, outstanding and inspirational Physics Teacher for a Physics teaching post role within a highly recorded Science faculty. The successful Physics teacher will play a key role in the next phase of the school's development from a Good to Outstanding School.
The Science department is well managed by an experienced Head of Science Department and sufficient support is in place to allow a Physics teacher to come into the Science department and settle in quickly.
Ideally the school will find a Physics Teacher who:
- is passionate about Physics and Science in general with the ability to inspire students
- can motivate and inspire pupils to build on their current achievements
- has excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to collaborative working
- Is committed to working in an inner-city school and believe that such schools should provide the best possible environment for academic success and personal development
- Has an excellent track record of outstanding teaching across Key Stages 3 to 5
- Is resilient and have a great sense of humour, as you never give up.
- has a commitment to developing curriculum activities within the Science Faculty
- can promote and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of the work in the school
About this excellent school & what they can offer you:
- The school offers a world class education for boys and girls aged 11-19, in a modern state of the art building that opened in September 2010.
- They will provide a welcoming, caring and stimulating environment with excellent teaching facilities.
- There are pupils who strive to maximise their achievement and are fully supported by parents who work with us in partnership.
- The school has excellent transport links; 5 min walk from the bus stop or 7 min walk from Manor House tube station which serves the Piccadilly Line.
- There is a high-quality teaching staff fully committed to supporting pupil's academic and personal development.
- There are excellent opportunities for your own professional development
- The believe that qualifications open doors but are only part of the story.
Contact Reeson Education now to apply for this excellent Physics Teacher post.
Please apply now!
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.