An excellent Secondary school in North West London seeking an experienced or newly qualified Teacher of Physics for a position starting in November 2021
Physics Teacher for Key Stages 3 -4, November 2021 start
Science Teacher for Key Stages 3 -4, - North West London, Stanmore
- £29,915 - £50,935 per year
- Permanent, 1 year full time contract with Outer London Weighting
- Outstanding leadership team
- Physics Teacher
- High performing Girls School with minimal behaviour issues
Physics Teacher for Key Stage 3 - 4
The School - North, London - Harrow
Great school with a culture of high expectations based on our Values.
Ranked alongside top schools for progress at KS4 have a strong ALP score, making them a high performing sixth form for progress in North London, Harrow.
The vast majority of our students progress onto top Russel Group Universities.
One of the best attendance and behaviour figures in the local authority.
Continually striving to improve.
Students are proud of their school and have extremely supportive parents/carers and governors.
They are highly committed to the development of all colleagues as evident in their comprehensive CPD programme.
Person Specification - Physics Teacher
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS)
- The school are keen to hear from experienced teachers, especially at Key Stages 3 & 4, if you have had experience teaching a range of syllabus on the National Curriculum then that would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate the ability to differentiate lessons accordingly.
- The School are equally keen to hear from teachers who are currently training and looking for an NQT position in September.
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for high ability pupils at Key Stage 3 and 4 plus a good understanding of the concepts taught at Key Stage 5.
- Having good behaviour management and an ability to relate to mixed ability students is desirable
- A good team player, who has a can do attitude and sense of humour
- Ambitious and driven
About the Role - Physics Teacher
Opportunity to join a multi skilled team of science practitioners
The Science faculty has a strong record of accomplishment in delivering excellent outcomes across KS3, KS4 and KS5. They are seeking to appoint an exceptional teacher to join them on their journey to be an exceptional school.
Subjects such as Maths and Science are very popular and as such attract a good calibre of student. You will be teaching mixed ability groups that have an interest in continuing their studies in Further Education.
- Well laid out, safe and modern science teaching facilities.
Person Specification - Physics Teacher
As you would expect, they are looking for the best. A good honours degree and qualified teacher status are essential.
You will be able to demonstrate unwavering commitment to raising student progress and standards.
You will share the belief that social disadvantage is no barrier to achievement and that every student can share in the joy of education.
Most importantly, you will possess integrity, good humour and moral purpose.
In return, the school can offer the following:
- A competitive salary with outer London weighting and pension scheme;
- A highly regarded middle and emergent leadership programme;
- A broad and wide ranging staff development programme, delivered by outstanding experts;
- A central location with excellent transport links;
- Outstanding facilities and resources to support teaching and learning;
- A friendly and diverse student and staff community;
- Discount scheme that offers savings on purchases, including groceries, eating out, entertainment, etc;
- Season ticket loan scheme;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Free eye tests and discounted eye-care scheme;
- Access to confidential emotional and practical advice support services.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre an post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.