Fantastic School based in wonderful leafy, safe suburban area of North West London are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspiring and inquisitive Physics Teacher to join their multi-skilled team in January 2022 on a permanent contract.
- Physics Teacher
- Permanent contract
- Key Stages 4 & 5
- £29,915 - £41,136 per year
- Outstanding facilities and state of the art studios
- Dedicated technician attached to the department
The School - Physics Teacher
Their Vision for the school is Achieving Individual Excellence in a Caring Community and the school has a strong ethos centred on the belief that every student will become an exceptional learner, achieving success through their perseverance to make excellent progress. It is this aspiration for all students, which drives and motivates all members of their community.
They have very high standards and expectations of our students, which they continue to meet. Their students are an exceptional group of young people who play a significant role in creating a warm, positive and friendly community that has a very special feel to it. They aim to create a school that makes a difference to young people and most importantly, where they can be happy and enjoy growing and developing.
The School pay particular attention to staff well-being and have various support mechanisms in place to ensure physical and mental health are protected.
The student body - Physics Teacher
The students will experience a broad curriculum to become the next generation of innovative thinkers and leaders. Students will be exceptional learners, achieving success through their perseverance to make excellent progress. They will develop resilience to overcome challenges and inspire others. Students will be treated with respect and kindness and they will be considerate of others in the community. They will leave School, prepared to enter the best universities or jobs. They want their students to be ready for the next steps in their lives and be proud to have been part of the School.
The five core pillars of success are Respect, Community, Excellence, Perseverance, Kindness.
Exam Results - Physics Teacher
21% grades 9 and 8
36% grades 9 - 7
85% of students gained 5 grades 9 to 4 including English and Mathematics
The role - Physics Teacher
- Opportunity to work in an inclusive department, with outstanding facilities and dedicated teaching team of Science Teachers
- You will be supported by a dedicated and experienced technician
- Key Stages 4 - 5
- Would suit a passionate practitioner who has a natural enthusiasm for science
- Competitive teacher salary
- State of the Art Teaching facilities with well resourced, funded and equipped laboratories
- Relaxed timetables that have plenty of free periods to ensure lessons are well prepared
- Encouraged to arrange educational trips and visits to contextualise the subject
- Plenty of opportunity to develop and progress
Benefits package - Physics Teacher
In return, the school can offer the following
- A competitive salary with inner London weighting and pension scheme;
- A highly regarded middle and emergent leadership programme;
- A broad and wide ranging staff development programme, delivered by outstanding experts;
- A central location with excellent transport links;
- Outstanding facilities and resources to support teaching and learning;
- A friendly and diverse student and staff community;
- Discount scheme that offers savings on purchases, including groceries, eating out, entertainment, etc;
- Season ticket loan scheme;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Free eye tests and discounted eye-care scheme;
- Access to confidential emotional and practical advice support services.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.