PMLD Learning Assistant - Tower Hamlets
Reeson Education is seeking dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced teaching assistants for after half term until the end of term, with the potential of the placement being extended depending on performance.
You will be working with students of all ages with SEN such as ASD, PMLD and SLD. The school are looking for a teaching assistant to work 1:1 with students as well as with small groups hence being able to demonstrate both a caring and professional attitude is important. Prior experience working with students with special educational needs is desirable however it is not essential.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
* Passionate about working in education
* Experienced working with children with ASD,PMLD, SLD and complex needs
* Able to adapt and adjust to work in a challenging setting
* Committed to implementing the schools ethos and values
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Excellent daily rates
* Support throughout your placement from an experienced SEND consultant
* Local work
* Free CPD
* Opportunity to work additional hours
If you have all these qualities and would like to work with Reeson, please submit your CV or please call Keith on 02038410777
We look forward to hearing from you!