SEND Teacher / Special Needs Teacher in Dagenham commencing January
- Primary SEND Teacher
- London Borough of Barking & Dagenham
- Closest station: Dagenham Heathway
- Long term position from January
Are you an SEN Primary Teacher?
Do you want to work for an 'Outstanding' School in Dagenham?
Are you looking for a new role starting in January?
Reeson Education are currently working with an 'Outstanding' SEN School in Dagenham, East London who are looking to appoint a SEN Teacher with experience supporting children with PMLD on a long term or Permanent contract starting from January.
Complex Learning, Health and Physical Needs Teacher
This school is an outstanding special school which aims to provide innovative education and a challenging environment for pupils aged 2 to 19. The school specialises in educating pupils with a wide range of Physical Disabilities including those with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Moderate Learning Difficulties and Complex Health needs. However, are a changing population and many of their pupils now have CLDD (complex learning difficulties and disabilities). They are looking for an individual who is committed to providing continued support to children and someone who will be an enthusiastic member to their team.
The role will be delivering an engaging curriculum and requires a versatile SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher who is creative and caring in their approach. The school has a team of dedicated teaching assistants who provide fantastic support to the children. The school has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another.
The ideal SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher will have:
* UK QTS with SEND experience
* Experience teaching Complex Needs
* positive approach to teaching
* The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
* Fantastic classroom management
In return the successful SEND Teacher / Special Needs teacher will receive:
* A great rate of pay
* Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
* Fantastic prospects of further long term work
* A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
* The opportunity to make a huge impact on young learners with PMLD
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please apply below.