PPA and Outdoor Learning Teacher for KS1 and 2
Reeson Education are working with a 3 form entry 'good' school who are seeking to appoint a talented practitioner to join their hard working and successful staff team from September 2022.
- Dedicated to working in close partnership with children, staff and parents within the school's community?
- A creative and enthusiastic teacher?
- Flexible and willing to take the initiative?
- Organised and prepared to work tirelessly to find the answers to any challenge?
- An effective classroom practitioner with high expectations of achievement and behaviour?
- A highly motivated person who can demonstrate recent successful delivery of teaching, learning and assessment in outdoor learning across the primary age range?
If the answer is yes to all of the above and you are the sort of person who takes pride in all that they do, then the school would love to meet you!
In return the school can offer….
- A dedicated, enthusiastic and professional school team who have a shared clarity of vision and wide ranging expertise
- Children who are polite and eager to learn
- Access to well-planned quality CPD and coaching from a dedicated mentor
- Fantastic surroundings - our school is lucky to have large playing fields,
The role is a full time, permanent/salaried position (inner London m2 and above would be considered).
If you would like to apply for this role please send through your CV asap.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.