Full Time / Part Time
REESON Education are looking for a full or part time PPA Teacher for an Ofsted "Good" Primary school in the Wandsworth area of South West London. The school is a popular two-form entry mainstream Primary School with a supportive senior leadership team. The school is going from strength to strength and providing training to all staff. The role is full time or part time dependent on the right candidates availability.
The PPA Teacher role is working across KS1/2.
CONTRACT/POSITION PPA TEACHER DETAILS
- Location - Wandsworth South West London
- Position - PPA Teacher
- Agency position start date September 2021
- Full time/ Part time (3 or 5 days p/wk)
- Competitive daily rate
- Which days are flexible (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Key Stage 2 teaching experience in the UK
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PPA TEACHER ROLE THROUGH REESON EDUCATION, YOU MUST:
- Hold Rights to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this PPA Teacher role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to REESON Education. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%