PPA Primary Teacher
North London - Immediate Start
A well-established primary school in North London is seeking a confident and experienced Part-Time PPA Primary Teacher to join their dedicated team. This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled educator to contribute to the school's continued success and make a positive impact on the education of young learners.
About the School:
Situated in the vibrant community of North London, this primary school is known for its commitment to providing high-quality education and fostering a nurturing learning environment. The school takes pride in its inclusive ethos and strives to create a stimulating atmosphere that encourages every student to reach their full potential.
As a Part-Time PPA Primary Teacher, you will be responsible for covering regular PPA (Planning, Preparation, and Assessment) time for teachers across different year groups. This role requires a confident and adaptable teacher who can effectively engage and manage students during these periods of cover.
In this role, the Part-Time PPA Primary Teacher will:
- Deliver pre-planned lessons and activities in the absence of regular class teachers.
- Ensure a positive and productive learning environment by managing student behaviour and promoting a love of learning.
- Adapt teaching methods and resources to meet the needs of different year groups and students.
- Provide constructive feedback and assessment on student progress.
- Collaborate with other teachers and school staff to maintain continuity and support student's overall development.
The ideal candidate for the Part-Time PPA Primary Teacher role should possess the following qualifications and qualities:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent, with relevant experience teaching primary school-aged children.
- Confidence and adaptability in managing classrooms and delivering engaging lessons across different year groups.
- Strong knowledge of the primary curriculum and effective teaching strategies.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- A passion for education, a positive attitude, and a commitment to the holistic development of students.
Benefits: The school offers the following benefits to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
Supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunity to work in a well-resourced school with a strong commitment to professional development.
Join our dedicated team of educators and contribute to the success and growth of our student's educational journey. Apply today and make a difference in the lives of young learners!
Contact Kevin at Reeson Education
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%