PPA Teacher - EYFS, KS1 and KS2
A thriving and diverse school located in Enfield are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced PPA Teacher on a long term basis from Sept 2020.
As a PPA Teacher you will be covering classes from Nursery - Year 6, delivering pre-planned lessons and ensuring that every pupil is engaged and reaches their full potential. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for a PPA Teacher who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of each child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
- Outstanding OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extracurricular activities
If this PPA teacher role sounds of interest please send your CV to Ruby at REESON Education today.