Are you an experienced Primary Teacher?
Do you enjoy working across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2?
Would you like to work in the Inner London borough of Camden?
* January Start
* Full time Role
* PPA Key Stage 1 / Key Stage 2
* Borough of Camden
* 'Outstanding' OFSTED Report
The role would suit an established class teacher with excellent knowledge of Primary curriculum. You will need to be able to deliver well planned engaging lessons. Children display excellent behaviour, however good behaviour management skills are essential to ensure that pupils are working to a high level and making the most of their learning experience.
The school has excellent local transport links with easy access to both the under and over ground train links and excellent bus routes. The school has been recently visited by OFSTED and offers a received a strong Outstanding report in all areas. It is essential that you have Qualified Teacher Status to be considered for this role or the equivalent overseas teaching qualifications recognised by NARIC.
The school is well known across the borough and the Head teacher would like to appoint an experienced teacher to cover PPA across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
* The role will be full time from January Spring Term 2022. Please get in touch with a copy of your CV for further detail about the role and to make arrangements to see the school.
* The school has a very welcoming community. All classes are supported with experienced Teaching Assistants and you will be working with a strong teaching team.
* This is a fantastic 2 form entry Primary school based in Camden, NW London. The school is Ofsted rated 'Outstanding', and are looking for a motivated PPA teacher to join the team from January.
Please do not hesitate to contact Ruby from REESON Education ASAP, interviews are commencing ASAP so get in touch!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.