- PPA Teacher
- Supportive and friendly school
- September start
- Borough of Southwark
- Zone 2 Central London
- Full time, long-term position for the summer term and beyond
A friendly and supportive Primary school based within an excellent Jubilee Line location in South East London, are seeking to appoint a confident and competent PPA teacher to work across Key Stage One and Key Stage Two to join their excellent team this coming Autumn Term 2019.
The successful PPA Teacher will:
- Have experience as a Primary Teacher whom strives to improve outcomes for each and every student
- Be a Team player who is able to work effectively within a team
- Have Excellent behaviour management skills
- Be able to be flexible across the primary phases
What the school can offer the successful PPA Teacher:
- An accomplished and inspirational Senior Leadership Team
- Well-resourced classrooms
- A supportive and friendly team of teachers
- On-going support and training
You must hold a relevant teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education, PGCE or equivalent) and QTS, or eligibility to obtain this, alongside relevant experience.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.
If you feel you have the relevant qualifications and experience for this PPA teacher role then please send your CV through to Bonnie at REESON Education.