Role: PPA Teacher
Pay: £164 - £219
Start Date: ASAP
Reeson Education are currently looking for PPA teachers to work in Mainstream primary schools based in Haringey
As the successful PPA teacher, you will predominantly be covering Key Stage 2 classes, so experience and good behaviour management is a must!
Reeson Education are currently looking for a full-time PPA teacher to join a three- form entry Primary School in Haringey.
The schools are currently offering M1 -M6 equivalent long-term rates ( £164 - £219) . As the successful PPA teacher, you will have experience of delivering engaging lessons to children predominantly in Key Stage 2.
This community school is a welcoming and supportive environment with bright classrooms and a large outdoor playground. Parents are supportive of their children's learning and staff are welcoming.
By registering with Reeson Education, you will be offered competitive rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
The school can offer:
- a supportive and friendly team of staff
- opportunities to develop your skills and expertise
- on-going professional development
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay package starting from £85 (depending on experience)
- A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough, so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
- Extra CPD courses available for FREE
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.