REESON Education are looking for a full time PPA Teacher for an Ofsted "Good" Primary school in Kennington area of Southwark, SE London. The school is a popular two-form entry mainstream Primary School with a supportive senior leadership team. The school is going from strength to strength and providing training to all staff. The role is full time.
The PPA Teacher role is working across KS1/2.
CONTRACT/POSITION PPA TEACHER DETAILS
- Location - South East London
- Position - PPA Teacher
- Agency position start date - Jan 2023
- The role is likely to be until the end of academic year until July 2023
- Full time
- Competitive daily rate
- Which days are flexible (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Key Stage 2 teaching experience in the UK
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PPA TEACHER ROLE THROUGH REESON EDUCATION, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this PPA Teacher role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to Bonnie at REESON Education ASAP. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%