PPA Teacher (Part Time)
ASAP / March 2023 start
Pay £130 - £180 per day / Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are relevant school experience and QTS.
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and dedicated KS1 and KS2 PPA Teacher to work with a school in Blackheath. The school has a fantastic reputation and offer great support and resources. The school has supportive and friendly staff and is located close to public transport.
The role will run until July 2023, with the possibility of continuing into the new academic year.
- One form entry
- Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Strong, supportive and collaborative Pupil leadership team
- Follows a creative topic-based curriculum
- Well-resourced, bright and spacious classrooms
- Easily accessible, based in a central location.
Requirements To be considered for the PPA position, you will:
- Hold QTS or a recognised UK Teaching Qualification
- Experience teaching in the UK
- Available 2-4 days per week - Flexible on days
- Good behaviour management
- KS1 and KS2 experience
Through Reeson Education you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE or Umbrella options)
- A dedicated Consultant for your area along with a dedicated compliance consultant.
- FREE training to help with your professional development
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
How to apply
If you are a PPA Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today to be considered and shortlisted for this role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%