Brent - September 2023
Reeson Education are currently working with a mainstream school based in Brent seeking a punctual, reliable and consistent PPA teacher to join them in September 2023.
You will be covering classes across Key stage 1 and 2, so a flexible approach, strong behaviour management and the ability to deliver captivating lessons around preplanned material is essential.
About the school:
- Charming 3 form entry school
- Based in the borough of Brent
- Friendly environment where you will feel welcomed and supported regardless of your experience
- This school strives to instil the values of understanding, tolerance, fairness, and respect for others
- Easily accessible via the Jubilee line
Responsibilities of a PPA Teacher:
- A PPA (Planning, Preparation, and Assessment) teacher is a type of teacher in the UK who provides cover for other teachers when they are absent, such as due to illness or training. They are responsible for delivering lessons according to the teacher's plans and ensuring that students are engaged and learning.
- A PPA teacher does not have their own classes or permanent teaching responsibilities but instead move around different classes and year groups as needed. They may work with a variety of age groups and subjects, so they need to be adaptable and able to quickly understand and follow different curricula.
- In addition to covering for absent teachers, a PPA teacher will have time for planning their lessons, preparing teaching materials, and assessing student progress. They may work closely with other teachers and support staff to ensure that students receive a high-quality education and that their needs are met.
If you are based in or within commutable distance of Brent and this PPA Teacher role sounds interesting to you or if you are seeking any kind of work in the education sector then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Daniel today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%