Are you an experienced teacher looking for a non-class based role?
Do you want to work across the Primary Phase?
If so, this could be the role you've been looking for!
* PPA Teacher *
* February half term start (Flexible) *
* Generous daily salary *
* Well behaved children who are eager to learn *
* Highly regarded, Ofsted rated "Good" School *
The School - PPA Teacher
Located in the London borough of Ealing, the school is encapsulated by a friendly and culturally diverse community, as such close relationships have been formed between teachers, parents and students alike. This supportive environment along with the recently renovated and well-resourced school combine to create a very pleasurable working environment, that is only strengthened by the well behaved and eager to learn children.
The school is very well connected with bus links and Overground train stations based nearby. Further to this the school have a large staff car park available for staff.
The Role - PPA Teacher
This position involves teaching across key stages, a successful candidate will have a strong teaching background, looking to use their experience to support and challenge the students across the school.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Qualified Teaching Status
- A valid DBS, or willing to have one done for you by us
- Previous Teaching experience
- A strong academic background
- A genuine passion for education that comes across in your work
If you would like to apply for this position and you for fill the criteria above, feel free to send an up to date CV in response to this advert. Alternatively give Bonnie from REESON Education a call on 02038410007.