24th February 2020
REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful (and very friendly) primary school situated in Brent, North West London, seeking a PPA Teacher to begin in February 2020. The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is home to hardworking pupils who engage well in lessons. This is a full time, 5 day per week role.
The PPA Teacher role:
* Covering PPA across EYFS, KS1 and KS2
* Teaching across all areas of the curriculum
* Will involve staff meetings, parents evening etc
* Generous daily rate
* Recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted
* Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
* Friendly environment
* Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
* Located in Brent, North West London
* Fantastic CPD opportunities
* Ample parking
What you'll need to apply for the PPA Teacher role?
* Previous experience teaching EYFS, KS1 and KS2 in UK primary schools
* QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
* An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
* Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.