Part-Time PPA Teacher - Mainstream Primary School - Tooting SW17
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled and enthusiastic Part-Time 3 day per week PPA Teacher to join a thriving mainstream primary school located in Tooting SW17. This position is available for a September start, and you will be responsible for delivering PPA (Planning, Preparation, and Assessment) cover across all year groups.
As the Part-Time PPA Teacher, you will play a crucial role in ensuring continuity of learning and providing high-quality teaching during teachers' planning and assessment time. You will have the opportunity to work with students across different year groups, fostering their academic development and supporting their learning journey.
PPA Teacher Key Responsibilities:
- Delivering engaging and meaningful lessons across all year groups during teachers' PPA time.
- Collaborating with class teachers to understand and maintain consistency in lesson planning and objectives.
- Assessing and evaluating student progress, providing constructive feedback to support their development.
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment, ensuring students feel valued and supported.
- Adapting teaching strategies to meet the diverse needs of students across different year groups.
- Implementing effective behaviour management techniques to maintain a focused and productive classroom environment.
- Communicating with parents and colleagues to provide updates on student progress and well-being.
PPA Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS): You hold a recognised teaching qualification and are eligible to work as a teacher in the UK.
- Experience or understanding of teaching across different year groups: You have prior experience teaching in various year groups or possess a solid understanding of primary curriculum and pedagogical approaches suitable for different ages.
- Strong organisational and time management skills: You can efficiently plan and deliver lessons across multiple year groups while maintaining a high standard of teaching.
- Adaptability and flexibility: You can adapt your teaching style to meet the varying needs of students in different year groups.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: You can build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues, fostering open lines of communication and collaboration.
- Passion for education: You are dedicated to providing a positive and nurturing learning experience for all students.
This is a part-time position, offering an exciting opportunity to work across all year groups and contribute to the success of the school's teaching and learning environment.
If you are a skilled and enthusiastic educator seeking a part-time PPA Teacher role in a mainstream primary school in Tooting, we invite you to apply for this rewarding opportunity. Join the thriving team at this school and make a positive impact on the academic journey of students across different year groups. We look forward to receiving your application and discussing this role further.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%