REESON Education are looking for a PPA Teacher for an Ofsted "Good" Primary school in London Bridge area of SE London. The school is a popular two-form entry mainstream Primary School with a supportive senior leadership team. The school is going from strength to strength and providing training to all staff. The role is available on either a full or part time however there is scope for further days for the right candidate.
The PPA role is working across KS1/2.
- Location - Southwark area
- Position - PPA Teacher
- Contract or position start date - ASAP or from Jan 2021, depending on the right candidates preferences.
- The role is likely to be until the end of academic year until Jan 2021
- Full time or Part time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £130 per day
- Mon - Fri (full or part time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Key Stage 2 teaching experience in the UK
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to Bonnie at REESON Education ASAP, paid trial days will be taking place shortly after the Christmas break. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%