Reeson Education is recruiting for outstanding PPA Primary Teacher to work with a lovely school in Redbridge for September 2021. The school is based in a leafy and diverse part of East London and the staff are warm and welcoming.
We have a constant flow of work across all boroughs in East London for regular day to day, short term and long term bookings, and are looking skilled and creative Teachers who are seeking work in a range of schools, or simply seeking a bit of flexibility and work life balance.
PPA and Supply work is perfect for those who are looking for variety and looking to gain valuable experience within different schools locally. If you are looking for a long-term or permanent role, this might give you the opportunity of finding that perfect job - 'try before you buy'. Supply offers flexibility, and suits those who love teaching and want to share their skills, experience, and expertise with a range of schools.
About the Roles
- Primary Teacher - EY, KS1 and KS2 experience
- East London
- Full time or part time options available
- Day to day supply, short term, long term bookings available
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- Flexible start dates available
- Guaranteed Work Scheme available (5 days guaranteed work)
- Up to £170 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
- Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
- Assisting both mainstream children and those with additional needs
- Roles across all year groups available
- Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the PPA Primary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If you are really keen on this role or if you are aware of anyone interested, please send me your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson on 02038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%