A successful and well-established primary school based in Brent, North West London is seeking to appoint a full time PPA teacher to work across the school from September.
The school can offer:
* A supportive teaching environment with a friendly senior management team
* Students in Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage One (KS1) and Key Stage Two (KS2) who are enthusiastic about learning
* Excellent facilities and well-resourced classrooms
The school is well-resourced and led by an approachable and forward-thinking Headteacher who offers his staff fantastic opportunities for career progression. The role would involve covering PPA time across the school so it would be essential to have the ability to adapt and manage a range of classes effectively.
The successful candidate will have:
* A recognised formal teaching qualification (BEd or PGCE)
* At least one year's experience teaching in Key Stage One (KS1) or Key Stage Two (KS2).
* A team approach to teaching and learning.
Given the nature of the role it is essential for the successful candidate to be adaptable and flexible as the position entails teaching across Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage One (KS1) and Key Stage Two (KS2) classes throughout the week.
If this PPA Teacher role sounds like the position for you then please forward an updated CV to Ruby as soon as possible.