PPA Teacher - February Start - London Borough of Enfield
Q - Are you an experienced class teacher, looking for a better work life balance?
Q - Do you have broad experience, across different primary year groups?
REESON Education are working with an Ofsted 'Outstanding' Primary School, helping them find a strong PPA Teacher. As a PPA Teacher, it will be your responsibility to cover classes whilst the teachers plan their lessons. All work is set and will not require you to plan lessons.
This position will initially be paid on a daily-rate basis depending on your experience, for at least the full academic year. There may be scope for the role to go permanent for the right candidate. You do not need prior experience as a PPA Teacher, but UK based class teaching experience alongside UK QTS is essential.
Person Specification - PPA Teacher
- At least 2 years' experience as a Class Teacher
- Available for a full-time role from after February half-term
- Ability to commute to Enfield with ease
- PPA Teacher
- Full Time
- Long-Term role
- Interviews ASAP - February start
- £130 - £160 Daily-rate dependant on experience
- Popular school in North London
- Located in Enfied
- 2 Form Entry
- Fantastic Senior Leadership Team
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children
Interested in this PPA Teacher post? Apply today or phone Ruby at REESON Education for a friendly and confidential chat about this PPA Teacher position.
PPA Teacher - February Start - London Borough of Ruby