Primary PPA Teacher 0.6
* PPA Teacher
* Part-time role
* Supportive and friendly school
* January 2020 start
* Borough of Brent
* Close to Neasden Station
* Part time position
A friendly and supportive Ofsted 'Outstanding' Primary school based within the Inner London Borough of Brent, are seeking to appoint a confident and competent Primary PPA teacher 0.6 to work across Key Stage One and Key Stage Two to join their excellent team from January 2020 on a part-time basis, three days a week.
The successful Primary PPA Teacher 0.6 will:
* Have experience as a Primary Teacher whom strives to improve outcomes for each and every student
* Be a Team player who is able to work effectively within a team
* Have excellent behaviour management skills
* Be able to be flexible across the primary phases
What the school can offer the successful Primary PPA Teacher 0.6:
* An accomplished and inspirational Senior Leadership Team
* Well-resourced classrooms
* A supportive and friendly team of teachers
* On-going support and training
You must hold a relevant teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education, PGCE or equivalent) and QTS, or eligibility to obtain this, alongside relevant experience.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.
If you feel you have the relevant qualifications and experience for this Primary PPA teacher 0.6 role then please send your CV through to Ruby at REESON Education.