School Premises Manager required for Primary School in Croydon
We are currently recruiting for a Premises Manager for a fantastic school in Croydon. If you're an excellent premises manager with experience managing a Primary school campus, we'd love to hear from you.
About the role:
As the Premises Manager, you'll be an experienced facilities professional who supervises work across the school with both external and internal contractors.
You will have keyholder responsibility and will be expected to:
- Manage Cleaning and Caretaking staff across the school
- Ensure staff are completing projects effectively and communicating effectively in their roles
- Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time
- Ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
- Take bookings for school facilities from outside users
- Ensure heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational
- Take responsibility for equipment orders involving facilities across the school
- Experience working within a school environment
- A valid DBS on the DBS update service
- Be available to interview and start immediately
If this Premises Manager role sounds of interest, then please send through your CV to Reeson Education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%