Primary Teacher and Music Specialist - North London - September 2020
Reeson Education are looking to appoint an engaging, inspiring outstanding Primary Teacher and Music Specialist. You must have a teaching degree and QTS and excellent knowledge teaching both Key Stage 1 & 2 Music (No A-level required for this role). This modern 4 form entry school is looking for someone versatile who can deliver Music across the school but can also teach KS1 or KS2 classes.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated and dedicated to developing this lovely school into one of the best schools in North London. This client is a new and expanding primary school, determined to become one of the best schools in North London. They have excellent facilities, having recently moved into our new purpose-built school. They are innovative and caring with an unwavering focus on behaviour and academic standards.
This role would be September start and would be a full-time post. This school would like to find a Primary Teacher who wants to make a difference and have a passion for learning and creativity.
Reeson Education would like to hear from you if you:
- Are determined to make a difference.
- Have the highest expectations for all young people.
- Are passionate about learning and creativity.
- Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to progress.
The school benefits
- An exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of this new 4 form entry school.
- A stimulating and supportive working environment.
- The highest quality CPD opportunities.
- Excellent career progression as the Academy develops.
- A commitment to the principles of inclusivity and valuing diversity.
- Buy in schemes for IT equipment.
- Car park on site
- Medical Insurance and other staff benefits,
Based in the heart of North London, this is a very accessible school from most areas in London as it serviced by many bus routes including a tube station and a few nearby train stations too.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in applying for or find out about other similar teaching opportunities contact Ruby@Reeson Education.