Primary Teacher + Art PPA - Barking and Dagenham - Septmebr 2023 Start
Primary Teacher + Art PPA teacher | Lovely Community Primary School | Barking and Dagenham
A lovely, welcoming 2 Form Entry Primary School are on the hunt for a Primary Teacher + Art PPA teacher for a September 2023 start. This is a full-time post, on a permanent contract.
The Head Teacher is keen to find a forward thinking and passionate Primary Teacher who wants to make a different daily. You'll be working with over 14+ Primary Teachers ensuring that all the Art standards are being met across the school.
This fantastic Primary School are well known for their CPD opportunities and incredible support within the borough!
Does this sound like the Primary Teacher + Art PPA teacher (TLR) opportunity for you? If so, then please read on below to find out further information!
- Primary Art & PPA Teacher
- KS1-KS2 Class Teacher
- TLR Opportunity - Art Lead
- Septmeber 2023 start - Full Time & Permanent
- London Weighting
- £170-£200 a day
- Located in the Barking and Dagenham
- MUST have UK QTS
- You must be able to adapt to change and support fellow peers
- Being committed and outgoing is going to be essential
- Must be confident within your own ability
- Meet the 8 Teaching Standards to either a 'Good or Outstanding' level
- 2-Form Entry Primary School
- Brilliant Head Teacher - Huge CPD opportunities throughout
- Impressive Reading, Writing and Mathematics results - Top 4%
- Huge involvement within the local community
- Located in the Borough of Barking and Dagenham - East London
- Good Transport Links - Central, Metropolitan, Piccadilly
- Large Staff Car Park
- Short Commute from the station
If you are interested in this Primary Teacher + Art PPA role ( opportunity, interviews & lesson observations can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this the Primary Teacher + Art PPA role opportunity by sending your CV to Keith at Reeson Education on 02038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%