Primary Class Teacher
Start date: January 2020
Contract type: Full Time Salary: MPS/UPS - Inner London
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
A thriving primary school in South London is looking for creative and talented Primary Class Teacher to join their motivated and expanding team. You will play a fundamental role in formulating the school's innovative and exciting primary curriculum and contributing to this vibrant local community in South London.
This school has a diverse and vibrant community and as a school they benefit from a rich variety of cultures and traditions. As a growing school, they are looking to extend their team further and employ exceptional staff who share our values and determination to ensure that the pupils receive a first-class education.
Does this sound like an environment you would like to work in as a Primary Class Teacher?
They are looking for an excellent Primary Class Teacher with:
- very high expectations of what can be achieved;
- a proven track record in raising pupil attainment;
- an understanding of how children learn;
- the aspiration to work with young people, colleagues and parents;
- the skills to work successfully as a team member establishing effective working relationships and flexible working practices;
- experience of working in collaboration with colleagues, parents, pupils and the school community;
The school has a strong and experienced leadership team, committed to providing an exceptional and enriching education for all their pupils.