Year 1 Primary Teacher | Hillingdon | September 2023 Start
Year 1 Primary Teacher | Hillingdon Primary School |
We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Year 1 teacher to join our team at a warm and welcoming school in Hillingdon. This is a permanent position starting in September 2023.
The successful candidate will have experience teaching in Key Stage 1 and a passion for providing high-quality education to young learners. They will be committed to creating a positive and inclusive learning environment and will work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure the best outcomes for all children.
- Planning and delivering engaging and challenging lessons in line with the National Curriculum
- Assessing and tracking the progress of pupils, providing regular feedback to parents and carers
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment where all children feel valued and supported
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to share best practice and ensure the best outcomes for all pupils
- Contributing to the wider life of the school, including attending staff meetings and participating in school events
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and experience teaching in Key Stage 1
- Excellent subject knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
- A commitment to providing high-quality education and achieving the best outcomes for all pupils
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to teaching and learning
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and welcoming school community and make a real difference to the lives of young learners. If you are passionate about teaching and meet the essential requirements, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role. Interviews will be held in the coming weeks
Click 'Apply' today to be considered for this exciting Year 1 Primary Teacher plus TLR opportunity or please call Keith @Reeson on 023038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%