Primary School Teacher for Thurrock (EYFS - Reception) - ASAP start
We are seeking a passionate and experienced EYFS/KS1/KS2 Primary School Teacher to join our team of educators in Thurrock London. As a Primary teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging lessons to students across EYFS,KS1 and KS2 helping them to develop their skills and knowledge across a range of subjects. This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher who is looking to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners.
Responsibilities of a primary school teacher:
- Planning and delivering high-quality lessons across a range of subjects to EYFS,KS1 and KS2 students
- Assessing and monitoring students' progress and providing feedback to parents and carers
- Collaborating with other teachers and staff members to plan and implement school-wide initiatives and events
- Participating in professional development activities to enhance your teaching skills and knowledge
- Maintaining positive relationships with students, parents, and carers to promote a positive and inclusive learning environment
Requirements of a primary school teacher:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience teaching in KS2 in a primary school setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for education and a commitment to supporting the learning and development of all students
- Flexibility and adaptability in response to changing classroom situations
Salary Range: The salary for this position is in the range of £32,000 to £55,000 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources
If you are a qualified and experienced KS2 primary school teacher who is passionate about education and looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role in Thurrock. Please submit your CV to us today to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%